2023 Member Lunch May 17: Joliet Fire Department Community Risk Reduction Program with Chief Carey
May Member Luncheon: Joliet Fire Department Community Risk Reduction Program with Chief Carey
Please join us for the May Member Luncheon as Joliet Fire Chief Jeffery Carey provides a brief overview of the Community Risk Reduction (CRR), a review of the department and will highlight the Heart Safe Joliet Program and Community Mental Health Program.
HEART SAFE JOLIET POINTS:
- 65% of employees would view their employers more positively if they offered CPR/AED training
- For every minute CPR is not performed the chance of survival drops by 7-10%
- 90% of people that receive a shock from an AED within the first minute of a cardiac arrest survive!
- One in five adults suffer from mental illness
- Untreated mental illness costs the US $300 billion annually from lost productivity, absenteeism and employee turnover
- Free mental health care for Joliet residents
- Can see a mental health professional usually within 48 hours
Date and Time
Wednesday May 17, 2023
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The Jacob Henry Victorian Ballroom
15 S. Richards Street
Joliet, IL 60432
$35.00 per person
a table of ten for $350.00 Chamber members
$45 per person for Non- Chamber members
a table of ten for $450.00
Reservations are required to attend. Please RSVP not later than Monday, May 15, 2023.
*48-hour Cancellation Notice applies to ALL Reservations*